Summer Tennis Program
1. Courts may be reserved for play from 8:00 a.m. to dusk. Sign-up sheets are on the clay court bulletin board.
2. Court time is set up in 1 1/2 hour blocks, commencing at 8:00 AM. In the interest of allowing all members of the Black Point community access to the courts, reservation of two consecutive time blocks is not allowed.
3. Players are asked not to use any empty court for play until 15 minutes of playing time has elapsed.
4. Proper tennis shoes must be worn when playing on the clay courts.
5. As a matter of courtesy, all players are asked to brush the lines after playing on the clay courts.