**Please Note, this is a in person meeting. **
The Zoning Commission Regular Monthly Meeting will be held on Friday June 18, 2021 at the Black Point Beach Clubhouse Meeting Room, 6 Sunset Avenue, Niantic Connecticut.
NOTE: Face masks will no longer be required for outdoor meetings. Fully vaccinated persons are not required to wear masks indoors however persons not fully vaccinated will still be required to wear masks while indoors.
CALL TO ORDER
- ROLL CALL AND ESTABLISHMENT OF QUORUM
- CALL FOR ADDITIONS TO THE AGENDA
III. APPROVAL OF REGULAR MEETING MINUTES – April 16, 2021
- CALL FOR PUBLIC COMMENTS
Public Comments is the time when members of the Black Point Beach Club Association are invited to speak to the Commission about certain matters. Items, referrals or applications subject to a decision by the Commission, a public hearing or matters in litigation may not be discussed.
- Communications and Correspondence
- ZEO: Jim Ventres
- Ex-Officio: Steve Beauchene
- Chairman: Jim Fox
Vl. OLD BUSINESS
- Existing structures on non-conforming lots.
- Existing non-conforming structures on conforming lots.
Vll. NEW BUSINESS
- Regulation review – non-Conforming uses.
- Discussion and review of current regulations.
- Zoning Commission Roster and term review.
Next Regular Meeting July 16, 2021.